Member Health Insurance
georgia chamber smart plan
Small businesses, like yours, need an easier, more affordable way to offer healthcare to your employees. An Anthem SMART plan can help you do both.
The Chamber has teamed up with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) to administer the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan (SMART). This plan allows smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem.
In addition to financial protection, this innovative alternative offers:
- Competitive Rates
- Predictable, fixed monthly payments
- Flexibility in choice of benefit
- An array of network options from Anthem's Open Access POS to Anthem Link, a new innovative product that pairs the best in digital capabilities with Anthem's new high-quality and lower-cost Blue Connection network.
- Fully insured dental, vision, life, and disability plans at discount rates
"Words cannot express how happy we are with the SMART Plan and the services they provided. It has added great value to our company and our employees are appreciative of the resources that are made available."
-- Shelly Evans, Director of Operations, WePartner USA
Who is eligible for the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan?
The Georgia Chamber SMART Plan is available to small business employers with at least two employees enrolled on their medical plan and no more than 50 eligible employees, domiciled in Georgia. Eligible employers must also be a member of the Georgia Chamber or a participating local chamber in good standing.
Why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield?
Get peace of mind knowing that Anthem has been serving millions of members in Georgia for more than 80 years and is:
- One of the Nation’s Largest Health Benefits Company
- Part of the BlueCard® Program through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which includes more than 96% of hospitals and 97% of doctors in Georgia
Find out more today
To learn more about the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan and its many advantages, download our flyer, access resources and toolkits, or simply ask your local Chamber of Commerce for a referral to a participating broker. For questions, please email Mary Claire Nay with the Georgia Chamber at email@example.com.