MADICO MADE Leadership Development Progam
The Chamber and Madison County Extension, in partnership with the UGA Fanning Institute for leadership development, provide this program for the community. Participants commit to six months of tours and sessions that allow them to take a close look at government, education, economic development, and all issues dealing with quality of life on a local and state level. The program is designed to help participants develop leadership skills for the workplace and the community. Objectives include:
- To grow leaders in our community no matter the position or career stage.
- To build a foundation for future Chamber leaders and community leaders.
- To support others’ professional development needs.
- To encourage community members to assume leadership roles that complement their interests and strengths for the betterment of the community.
- To build relationships across community and economic sectors (breaking communication barriers).
- To facilitate opportunities for younger professionals to be mentored by those in formal leadership roles (with succession planning in mind).
madico made ambassador program
At the Madison County Chamber of Commerce, we are proud to promote the assets that strengthen our local economy and give us a competitive advantage at the state and regional level. The MADICO MADE program is the Chamber’s key marketing initiative that aims to do just that by celebrating the people, places, and products that make Madison County unique.
Shop Local Discount Card
MADICO MADE Workforce Job Shadowing Day
Held twice a year, this event is designed to 1) increase awareness and interest surrounding Madison County High School’s/the Broad River College and Career Academy’s Work Based Learning Program and 2) give our members an additional platform to increase their visibility among the community and promote their business/industry to our future MADICO MADE workforce.